Protecting your rights when you experience a Slip-and-Fall accident
Your slip-and-fall accident might have left you dealing with significant losses, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and the pain and suffering of your injuries. You may even be dealing with emotional and mental trauma your accident caused you. You deserve to be compensated for all of the ways you’ve suffered, but you don’t have to deal with an injury claim on your own.
If you are injured due to a dangerous conditions on another person or businesses’ property, you may think that the property owner’s insurance would readily pay for your damages. Unfortunately, most insurance companies will refuse to pay anything unless you can prove negligence on the part of the property owner. It usually takes an attorney’s help to document your damages and prove liability for your personal injury claim. Common Slip-and-Fall situations include:
- Slippery substances on a walking surface
- Cluttered walkways
- Snow and ice caused by weather conditions
- Wet or icy conditions caused by improper drainage
- Poor or failed illumination of traveled portions of property
- Stairways that are not properly maintained
- Stairways in violation of building codes
- Worn treads
- Worn carpeting
- Defects in the defects in the floor covering
- Hidden depressions and holes
Killian Law Group offers a FREE initial consultation to explain your rights and answer your questions about medical care, lost wages, and other concerns you may have. We handle Slip-and-Fall and other personal injury cases for clients throughout Maryland.
Contact Killian Law Group online or call us at 443-600-5540 for your FREE personal injury consultation.